I chat with Pultizer Prize Winner, Author and Journalist Megan TwoheyPlay Episode
Canadian Music Week hired me to interview Megan Twohey an investigative reporter with the NY Times. In my interview I ask five essential questions:
- Where do you get the courage to dive deep into the nasties pools of humanity to uncover the truths?
- What did then Presidential Candidate Donald Trump shout at you, when he realized the extent of what you uncovered in your investigations into his alleged abuse and rape of several women?
- Is Democracy broken, and if so what role did media play?
- How did you and your colleague bring Harvey Weinstein into the criminal courts and the court of public opinion, when others had failed?
- Was ‘Me Too’ a moment of discomfort for abusers, and pedophiles, or a movement that positively changed the course of history?
By personalizing the stories of small business owners, we take their challenges personally. In each episode, thought leaders provide much needed inspiration, insights, and ideas, to help these heroes get to where they need to go. To learn how RBC is supporting small business, click here.